College Visiting Day Policy
- Juniors will get 2 College Days per academic year.
- Seniors will get 1 College Day per academic year.
- Students must use Pre-approved Absence form and have all hour teachers sign it and return it to the office prior to going.
- Student must return documentation from a representative of the college showing that they attended. Representatives include tour guides, Admission Counselors, Major Professors, etc.
- Student will be allowed to make up any work missed when all documentation is in.
Links to College Websites
Illinois State University
University of Illinois- Champaign
University of Illinois - Springfield
University of Illinois - Chicago
Northern Illinois University
Western Illinois University
Southern Illinois University- Edwardsville
Southern Illinois University- Carbondale
Spoon River College
Carl Sandburg College
Methodist College of Nursing